Friday, January 14, 2011

Some Beautiful Images From Koh Lipe, Thailand

Hi Friend,

Today is Friday and i have not post about images of the place that i've visited for a long period of time. You may know that i've just visited Koh Lipe in Satun on the ealier of December last year as you may read my post about my first day of Koh Lipe Here. However, I'm still not post for my next day journey in this wonderful island yet but i promise to continue my story as soon as possible.

For today, i would like to show some images that i've taken from this beautiful island of Koh Lipe in Satun, province in the southern region of Thailand. Let See the images form my Sony DSC WX1 and See You Then!

Koh Lipe Sunset Beach


Panorama View of Mountain Resort

View from the Mountain Resort

Restaurant at the Mountain Resort, Lipe Island
Mountain Resort, Koh Lipe Island

Long Tail Boat


3 comments:

Dave said...

These are some beautiful pictures. I wish I was there as I look out to snow here.

Yusuf Chowdury said...

Wonderful images. I like your blog. I look forward more good images here.

Terrans said...

Wow, this place is beautiful, I imagine myself being there. It does not look polluted at all, so clean and amazing. Thanks for sharing Terrans www.pfinusa.com